We are always looking for help! Discover the countless ways to get involved with our organization.
Help spread the word about our cause, volunteer your skills, make a donation (big or small - we are always grateful!) to make a tremendous difference in changing the lives of our kids right here in Rhode Island!
Here are some of the ways that you can make a difference:
- Assist us with Social Media or Community Outreach
- Host a workshop in your home for other parents in your community
- Make a donation - small, medium, or large - every bit helps us serve other families!
- Make an ongoing monthly donation or $5 or more
- Serve on our Exploratory Committee to open a school (charter or private) for children with learning differences
- Volunteer at an event
- Volunteer in our Wakefield office
- Volunteer to be on a committee
- Offer to serve on our Board of Directors